Wine rack. I made a fish tail and head quite much earlier, however, the idea about wine rack was born much earlier. I was thinking about spine and skeleton and I resisted this idea soon because some more interesting idea was born. Some time ago I bought a broken lamp with a brass corps and I had a curved trumpet part. And here the idea came to join all those elements and to create a fish which would hold a wine rack in its fins. I think that wine and fish is a good combination.
The main details:
- A head and a tail is a bronze casting;
- A spine is a curved trumpet tube; a bronze corps made of a cannon model, a table lamp brass parts;
- Skeleton – an aluminum 6 mm wire;
- Fins – made on my own out of a copper tin;
- Winery – a part of a clock corps; a bronze clothing hanger.
Dimensions: 54×30 cm
Price: 800 Eur.