Sea lion. I have encountered the part of a very good conical shape which helped to arrive the idea and to try to create a metal walrus. I wanted to make it as if it was sticking out of the ice hole which is leaning by its fins to an ice bar, therefore, I have showed only half of it. I‘d say that it is nice, moreover, I was successful to get a compass which I mounted into the top of a hump. A walrus would have to know where to swim. And then one more crazy idea was born in my mind to dress it with a waterproof and a weatherproof “Nord Face“ winter clothing. Thus this mark has appeared on the side of the body of the sea lion.
- The body of the walrus is an aluminium corpus of an illuminator;
- A head is an alarm corps part;
- Fangs – an aluminium 6 mm wire;
- Fins is my work made of 10 mm aluminium sheet;
- An icefloe – a 20 mm plate of white marble.
Dimensions: 10×28 cm